Thursday 29 November 2007

My friend, the buttman...

My friend S called me the other day. His wife had to go away for a couple of days, and he was getting very horny. I had earlier told him that if we both were lucky my wife would maybe watch us as we rubbed our cocks. And I know he fancied my wife after seeing her naked butt after a party. He didn't say it straight out, but I notice some subtle hints about him getting someone to look after kids and come over. Unfortunately we had other plans. I got an immediate hard-on and told my wife about the call. She laughed and called my friend and me "two naughty boys".

It is hard to figure out what she really really wants. I know she gets soaking wet when we make love and I tell her about what S would do to her if got a chance. But still I am not really convinced she would go all the way. I read somewhere in one of the many excellent blogs about this subject that if you first get into the lifestyle, you would love to do many of the things you earlier thought you would never do.

But I have a cunning plan - lol- I have told my friend earlier that I would love for us to have same room sex with our partners. He liked the idea, however he thought that his wife would never agree. And he didn't even know if dared suggesting it. And he hasn't still. What I haven't told him though, is my desire to watch my wife being fucked long, good and senselessly by another man. My plan is then to tell him that, and give him hints that I wouldn't mind watching him cum all over my wife's sexy butt. How I will hint THAT is something I will have to think about. lol. That is part I of my plan. Plan II will be to tell my wife that I told my friend that ... you know. I think, she will react a bit shocked, at least pretend to be. But I also hope I sparked something, by letting her know that my friend knows that I want him to bonk her. And they both will know.

This is all I have time for know, but will elaborate more as soon as I get the chance.


I will see I can take a picture of her today..

No comments: