Tuesday 13 November 2007

Banging the unknown...

Today I read a nice blog at Mandy's Erotic Life. Specially the posting about the Jeep. Don't know why I liked it, but maybe I wanted my wife to be like that. Daring. Going for it. It was a turn on to imagine my wife being in that mood. Just wanting to be bonked by a well hung guy without any smalltalk or prebonking procedures.

I love her being turned on. That's the clue I think. I want her to feel good, to experience and enjoy the feeling of being horny and aroused. Not suppress it. I think both came from relationships were we hadn't been able to live out our sexuality. And I was quite sure when I met my wife that this time I would be open and frank about my sexual preferences from the start. I was not interested in lurking around anymore. I wanted her to know from the start what turned me on and not. And I wanted her to do same. It is no use for me pursuing my sexual happiness if I don't have my partner with me and I think gradually we are getting there.

Latest:
No. It wasn't my wife's favorite fantasy to be bonked senseless by a stranger lol. She read the aforementioned posting, but weren't that intrigued. lol In the meantime I have found another blog that really fascinates me. It is funny how many similarities there are between his situation and mine. Specially in the first postings. And his wife and mine could have been sisters lol. I hope that I will be able to persuade her to read his blog later this evening. I think that will open up for interesting discussions. I sometimes struggle on how to approach the situation. I don't want to force her into something she don't want to. But I am trying gently, gently to make her curious and interested. I think it will take some time, but I am willing to wait..

No comments: