Tuesday 6 November 2007

To be a hot wife or not..


We have been sharing this fantasy for some years now. It started when a friend of us came to pick up some stuff after a party we had. My wife was lying on her tummy on top of the bed in her dressing gown. And as my friend passed the open bedroom door to say goodbye I had managed to slide her gown up, revealing her sexy butt. My friend noticed and smiled to me as he left. My wife was for a very short moment a tiny bit upset, before she admitted it turned her on to know he had seen her butt, and maybe even her shaved pussy from the doorway.

During foreplay we have played around on that story adding a bit to it every time. In the beginning we fantasized about our friend standing in the door watching us..fantasized about him pulling out his cock as he watched my wife playing with her pussy. At that stage my wife would be so wet that she would be almost dripping.

Gradually we extended the fantasy and soon he was coming over to our bed and he got to touch her. And she started to stroke his thighs and the first time we imagined she touched his cock and pulled back his foreskin she immediately came and came and came.

We are still turned on thinking about this and we have gone further in our fantasies. This is something that really gets her going, and my hope is that it becomes a reality one of these days.

No comments: