Thursday 29 November 2007

Making her cum

My wife has this colleague at work who she is quite sure is very interested in bonking her. He is a frequent visitor to her office and always want a hug and a kiss when he sees her. My wife is still quite sure that she will not bonk another man, but after I told her that I want her to, and that I am comfortable with the idea I have this hope that things will be moving. Earlier this week she surprised me with an SMS during working hours saying.."It is you I love and only you
. so when I am with him this afternoon it is only physical. only for pleasure. no heart involved. Because it is you I love honey. only you"
I remember I had mixture of feelings and thoughts. One was: Is she really? And then a big smile. Yes! Another one was: With who? When? She is joking.. But can I be sure.. I don't remember being jealous, just that I got an instant big erection. I sent her message back asking if it was her friend at office and told her I wanted all the details. She said it was the pastor lol who I know she thinks is sexy. Lol. Then I understood it was a joke.
I read at the excellent HotwifeBlog that even if your wife was reluctant to start with, she might feel freer and less sexually confined and think different about these things if you tell her that you want her to feel free to have an affair. I sincerly hope that it is the start of something.

But I hope I will be there to watch. Be there when she cums.. Oh would love that. She doesn't cum easily and had only cum once with a man before she met me. He had been sitting in a chair and she had been riding him until she got this very powerful vaginal orgasm. She gets them with me as well, but only when I am sitting up and she is riding me. Most of the times she cums either when I play with her clit or she plays with herself as I bonk her. We sometimes get these very strong orgasms when I hold back and just wait for her to explode. Then I cum as well. She is so tight and good and squeezes my cock hard with her pussy when she cums.

Oh but would really love to be there when she fucks another man. My friend who saw my wife's butt, wants her, but is married. But I still have a hope that when the opportunity is there we will at least use the situation to be naughty. I would loved having my spread her legs for us and touch herself. We could sit and watch and stroke ourselves and when she was about to cum, we could walk over to her and let her finish us off. She always cums when we fantasize while bonking and I tell her about someone coming close to her and she strokes his cock. That really gets her going.. Oh I will try to challenge her a bit these evening and see if we can move on a bit. Get her closer to open her legs for someone she fancies. It is important that she does it because she wants it as well. That she really wants to fuck someone else. I hope she will soon.

1 comment:

JFBreak said...

I enjoy reading your thoughts at this early stage in your journey to have your wife become a Hot Wife.

Reminds me of us years ago...