Tuesday 20 November 2007

Last night..

Wife had been tracking down old boyfriend on the internet. In fact first boyfriend. The guy who first had the pleasure of tasting my sexy wife's tight pussy. A long time ago. I don't mind, she has told me about it before, not in details but in general terms and I also knew that they had been keeping in touch on and off since then. We talked about it during the day lightheartedly. And I had to admit it aroused me a bit to think of this guy banging my wife. I would want her to give me all the details, but she is bit reluctant. She claims that she is still not comfortable and happy with some of the encounters. And I have to respect that, but sometimes I wonder whether that is the closest I will come having my wife bang someone else. Vague, old and reluctant memories. I hope not.

Later that evening my wife called me from the shower and when I saw her naughty smile I knew I was going to be made happy. Maybe talking about her first lover made her horny, but it didnt take her more than 10 seconds to close her lips over my head. Oh it was delicious. She held the showerhead in one hand and my cock in the other. As she massaged my balls with water, she let my cock glide in and out of her warm mouth. Oh I thought I would be coming immediately. But she let me rest a while before she started all over again, this time using her tongue around the head.. oh yes.. I was able to withstand this treatment for 10 more minutes, but then she felt I was about to cum.. she knelt down in front of me and wanted me to cum over her boobies and tummy.. I rubbed my cock as hard and fast as I could until I came in big streams over her chest...
I can live with talking about old encounters as long as they end like this..