Thursday 13 December 2007

My friend, the big one...

Tonight we are going out to meet a friend of mine that is visiting from out of town. He stays at a hotel downtown, and we will meet him for some drinks. He is very nice bloke and I am quite sure my wife will like him.

Apart from being nice, he is also very well-endowed. Very, very well. I would loved to see him press his massive cock into my wife's little tight pussy. He wouldn't be able to put half his cock in.. Oh he is big.

I am really horny now, and hope that the evening might lead to something, but I am not optimistic. My wife gets running wet when I tell her how he will fuck her, but I dont think she is ready yet. I will however see if I can get her to wear her love-balls. They will keep her wet and ready and I hope it will also make her horny and a bit more daring..

I know I will bonk her silly when we get back home...

Wish me luck, but I dont expect her to make her cuckoldress debut tonight, so I don't have any expectations.

I haven't talked to Buttman yet, but I will and hope that it will lead to something. I feel like I am bursting and would loved to see her enjoy another man. Soon I hope.

1 comment:

JFBreak said...

Just out of curiosity, how do you know just how big he is? Seen it? Fully erect?

Good luck tonight!