Wednesday 26 December 2007

Slowly, slowly..

Last night a friend of mine came over. And we made it clear to him, that we wanted him to spend the night. We had a very nice evening talking and drinking and my wife was surprisingly frank and naughty. And I loved that. My friend who is an open and direct guy also appreciated that and answered back in the same frank manner. Unfortunately we had a really good time.

Unfortunately, because my wife later told me, that if we hadn't been sitting up talking until early morning, and being half drunk and really tired, we might have missed some naughty action... Hearing that coming from my wife gave me an instant hard-on, and huge hopes for the future.. As you probably understand by now, nothing happened this time either, even if he slept next room. But as soon as he was out of the house next day, my wife pulled me into the bedroom, clearly horny. And who was I too refuse her. Normally it is me who does the talking while we make love. Telling her things I know turn her on. Telling her how I imagine how our friend stands in the door watching us. Pulling out his cock and stroking himself slowly. That turns her on. Later he comes over to the bed and lies down next to her and she can feel his body against her. His hard cock against her butt...

But this time, she did the talking. Talking about how she would have wanted him to lie next to her. Talking about how she would like to play with his thick cock. All the time she was doing the talking, I sucked her nipples and flicked her clit. And when she imagined our friend pressing his swollen head inside her she came very forcefully. She then pushed me over on the back and rolled on to be and asked me to fuck her. She was so wet and my cock slid in to her pussy without meeting any resistance. But as soon as I started fucking her she started tightening her muscles inside her pussy, massaging my head. Still imagining how my friend entered her, I came deep deep inside her, lifting her up..

I feel she is getting there... slowly, slowly and as we talked about my friend's visit today, I clearly felt that she was not a total stranger to get naked and naughty with him. I am still hoping.

2 comments:

JFBreak said...

Hot! Sounds like things are progressing nicely. Keep us posted!

relevent married guy said...

Yes.....it starting to sound promising! :)
On another note....are you posting on adultism? Who's your favorite?